DEERFIELD ROD & GUN CLUB
CLUBHOUSE RENTAL AGREEMENT / SUMMARY
The renter of the clubhouse hereby agrees to adhere to the following rules & regulations:
• The fee to rent the clubhouse for private events shall be $350.00 for members with 3 years good-standing and $650.00 for non-members. This price includes a bartender for the downstairs bar for up to 6 hours. Should your function require a bartender for longer hours there will be a $25.00 per hour charge.
• All fees must be paid 60 days in advance. In the event of cancellation the following forfeitures shall be followed:
If cancellation takes place more than 30 days prior to event, a full refund will be awarded. This includes all half-barrels ordered.
If cancellation of event takes place within 30 days, half of rental fee will be awarded. No half-barrels will be refunded.
• Renters are responsible for set-up of hall. This includes moving of tables and chairs and any decorations. No decorations may be nailed or stapled into the walls or ceiling. Decoration plans should be approved prior to installing by Deerfield Rod & Gun Club.
• Renter is responsible for any damage to clubhouse or its contents.
• Absolutely no underage persons will be allowed without a parent.
• The Deerfield Rod & Gun Club assumes no responsibility for any loss or injury and renter will hold Deerfield Rod & Gun Club harmless of such.
• For events having music, music is not to go past 12:00 am and bar downstairs will always be shut down at 1:00 am.
You can view the Calendar to see if there is already a scheduled activity. You can then select the Club Rental option where you can contact us directly for any questions you may have.
DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT CONTRACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
Use the Contact Us button below to request more information.